Top 50 Best Travel Quotes
1. “Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fill your soul.”
2. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”
3. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
4. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
5. “Travel is my therapy.” – Travel Quote
6. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take”
In 2017, we took an exciting and scary step. We decided to turn our travel blog from a hobby into our full-time job. We would’ve had so much regret if we didn’t take this opportunity. Now, each of these travel quotes fit the stories we’ve made.
7. “My goal is to run out of pages in my passport.”
8. “Not all those who wander are lost.”
9.“Travel is an investment in yourself.”
10. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
11. “Life is short, and the world is wide.”
12. “It’s not what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.”
13. “The goal is to die with memories not dreams.”
14. “Sandy Toes sunkissed nose.”
15. “Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.”
16. “Travel. Your money will return. Your time won’t.”
17. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.”
18. “Collect Moments, Not Things.”
19. “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.”
20. “Adventures are the best way to learn.”
21. “Once the Travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.”
22. “We have nothing to lose and a world to see.”
23. “We don’t need objects; we need adventures.”
24. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”
25. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Popular Travel Quote
26. “Of all the books in the world. The best stories are found between the pages of a passport.”
27. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.”
28. “Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.”
29. “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.”
30. “Have stories to tell not stuff to show.”
31. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.”
32. “At the end of the day your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.”
33. “Don’t let fear get in the way of the life you are meant to live.”
34. “I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable.”
35. “Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos, kill nothing but time.”
36. “Always take the scenic road.”
37. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.”
38. “Go where you feel most alive.”
40. “Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.”
41. “Happiness is planning a trip with the ones that you love.”
43. “I don’t know where I’m going but I’m going. Are you coming with me?”
44. “Let’s get lost.”
45. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams”
46. “Beach please.”
47. “Don’t call it a dream. Call it a plan.”
48. “Don’t be that person who is too busy when you are young and then too tired when you are old.”
49. “Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.”
50. “Ocean air, salty hair.”
Wanderlust Travel Quotes
Now you know our favorite travel quotes, what will you be using them for? You can use these quotes for many purposes.
- Are you gifting your friend a birthday or Christmas travel gift? Write one of these travel quotes on a note to add to your gift to him or her.
- Looking for a great travel caption to add your post on Instagram, TikTok, or another platform? Feel free to any of these!
- Are you looking for quotes to complete your Pinterest board? Each image has a ‘save’ button to save it to Pinterest. If you don’t see the button, move your mouse over the image.
- Use these quotes to satisfy your travel cravings and feed your wanderlust!
Hopefully, you found inspiration out of these travel quotes. We will continue to update and extend the article every few months with new images and quotes.