Traveling in Sri Lanka
Everything you need to know when traveling in Sri Lanka
Are you traveling to Sri Lanka soon? This handy ebook contains everything you need to know before departure and while traveling in Sri Lanka.
Inside this ebook:
- What you need to prepare for your trip.
- Budget and budget savers.
- Things to do and see per location.
- Two and four-week itineraries.
- Transportation advise.
- And more! Packing list, unique activities, best beaches …
Sri Lanka Ebook
The Sri Lanka ebook contains 87 pages of practical information, cool graphics and inspiring photos to get you even more excited! Be well prepared for traveling to Sri Lanka and read about culture, safety, transport and a budget plan.
What you will get:
- Instant download of the ebook after purchase.
- Read on phone or/and computer.
- 87 pages of Sri Lanka information.
- Free updates when the ebook is updated with new information.
- 22 MB PDF file.
- Sri Lanka recommendations always in your pocket.
SRI LANKA EBOOK FAQ
How to save the ebook on iPhone / iPad?
- Download the app: iBooks via the AppStore
- From the purchase email, open the download link in your Safari browser.
- Click the green download button and wait for a minute. This opens the ebook in a new tab.
- Click the middle icon in the bottom bar and say Copy to iBooks.
- Ready! (Not working? Email your problem to [email protected]r.com)
How to save the ebook on a Android phone or tablet?
- Download the ebook app: Google Drive via the PlayStore
- From the purchase email, open the download link.
- Click the green download button and wait for a minute. Accept the download.
- Open the book in Google Drive
- Ready! (Not working? Email your problem to [email protected])
What is an ebook?
An ebook is a digital book that you can open on your phone, computer and tablet.
Is it also available as a book?
No, not at this moment but you can print it if you prefer a bookwork.
Is there different information in the ebook that is not on the website?
We have rewritten most of our content and added useful tips like transportation from place to place, budget tips, travel preparations, about safety, culture and more that are not on the website. Most people who buy the ebook prefer to have an offline version of our website inside their pocket.
What are the payment methods?
We use Sellfy to offer you direct download after a secure payment via Paypal or Creditcard.
I can't find my question
Please send your question to [email protected]